Tuesday, April 19, 2011

M.I.A. and a Swap

It's been a while I know, but I have actually been doing a little stitching of the secret kind and I've also been on holidays with no internet..... it's nice to get away from technology every once in a while so camping was perfect!

While I've been away my swap partner "Dawnie" from the "Friends in Stitching" online swap group I've joined received her gift that I made:


The pattern is "Home for Summer" by Hatched and Patched and Dawnie just loved it....I'm so pleased! I wasn't sure how the stitchery would go as I've never stitched using single strand before but it turned out really well and I'm already planning to make another one soon.

Jo from "Lilly Pilly" has made a gift for me but I've haven't yet been able to open it....It should be waiting for me when I return home on Thursday....I can't wait! She does some beautiful work!

Until next time........

6 comments:

  1. Dawnie has stitched a beautiful centre for your cushion. Love the colours she used to make it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pillow...beautifully stitched too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lave what you made for Dawnie..............can't wait to see what Jo made for you...........

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove it! Gorgeous stitching!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments...... It's nice to know i'm not just talking to myself!