Monday, December 27, 2010

SSCS - Final Reveal

The gift I made for Chookyblue's Secret Santa Christmas Swap went all the way to Loulee in the Isle of Man (her blog is called Manxgirl)..... Lou is a Knitter and once I found that out I knew exactly what I wanted to make her. A while ago I'd spotted a lovely Knitting project pouch and jounal designed by the very talented Lisa from "A Spoonful of Sugar" and I'd been itching to make it!

Loulee's favourite colour is blue.... and I just love how it turned out in these nice soft colours:



This one shows my new labels that my very clever Sister designed....aren't they great??



I was a bit nervous about stitching through the carboard for the dividers.......
but it worked out really well!
Loulee loved her pressie and her hubby was delighted with the jar of vegemite I included in her parcel!

Until next time........


9 comments:

  1. What delightful gifts for Loulee. I'm sure she will love them. Tony would have been rapt to receive some Vegemite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes a perfect present for Loulee.........great sewing.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm pickled Tink! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, those colors are awesome. What is the fabric range?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely gift! The fabric color is beautiful! Where do you get your fabric labels made? I'd love to get some personal ones done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Trace...great label by your Sister...and wow what gorgeous colours you have used!!! Another beautiful swap parcel!!! Dzintra♥x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did your homework well by finding out all you could about Loulee and i am sure she would've been very happy with her gift as it looked beautifully sewn.
    cheers Sheryl
    http:shez-enjoyinglife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments...... It's nice to know i'm not just talking to myself!