Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Happy Mail

Today the mailman delivered my SSCS parcel all the way from Canada!
So now my Secret Santa swap partner is not so secret anymore.... Kaaren of "The Painted Quilt" is my partner and if my lovely ornaments are anything to go by then I just can't wait to tear into my other parcel. Hmmm.... I may just have to ask the kids to hide it for me until Christmas so that I'm not tempted to open it early!
Not one but two cute little ornaments which have already found the perfect spots in my home :)

The bottom parcel is the one I'm trying very hard not to open....
I also received a cute little snowman note pad!

Kaaren sent a lovely note with her parcel and apologised for not being able to include a Christmas card with her gifts.... she is in the process of moving house and when I say moving house I don't just mean across town but 1000 miles away....OMG!  I'm amazed she was organised enough to put a parcel together at all!

Thankyou so much Kaaren :) and thanks again to Chooky for hosting such a great swap!

Until next time......

1 comment:

  1. your ornies are gorgeous.........now put those present away in a safe place and DO NOT OPEN THEM..........LOL.............do I have to come and pick them up to keep them safe............Little Miss Thimble.........hide them.........lol............

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments...... It's nice to know i'm not just talking to myself!