Thursday, October 28, 2010

F.R.I.E.N.D.S swap continued

Well now that I know Khris has opened her F.R.I.E.N.D.S swap parcel I can finally start to share with you what I sent:

F is for Fridge Magnets
R is for Runner
I is for Inspiration (Magazines)
E is for Embroidered Heat Pack
N is for Notecards
D is for Dilly Bag
S is for Sweets

Unfortunately, I forgot to take photos of the bought items and of everything together so I only have pics of the things I made............. The Frilly "Dilly Bag" was my favourite so I'll start with it:
I just love this pattern by Janelle Wind and I'm sure I'll be making a few more of them soon!

Until next time......

6 comments:

  1. I love, love, love my frilly dilly bag and so does everybody else who has seen it...THANK YOU so much for my goodies Tracy...I am yet to blog about it but will over the next few days...hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bag finished up beautiful Thimbelina.......I knew Kris would love it.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. the bag finished up beautiful Thimbelina.......I knew Kris would love it.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Dilly Bag you made. Looking forward to seeing your other items.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours you have used in your frilly dilly bag! Sounds like a fun swap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful bag and table runner. I'm sure Khris loved them. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments...... It's nice to know i'm not just talking to myself!