Monday, September 6, 2010

Sunday Sewing!

I've been itching to make this cute little tiered pillow case dress ever since I spotted the tutorial over at "The Polka Dot Chair".... it's such a sweet little dress but unfortunately my own little girl has now outgrown this style...Sniff!  Luckily for me though, I have the cutest little niece who turned four today! Yay!
So yesterday afternoon I managed to squeeze in time to make this:
The fabric was from my stash and included some of my precious "Sandi Henderson Farmers market" as well as some "Sent with Love by Deb Strain" and some other bits and pieces.
Happy Birthday Miss Shannie....hope you like your pressie!
Hugs

Until next time........

7 comments:

  1. cute, cute, cute...she will love it..hugs Khris

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous dress I am sure your niece will adore her Aunty for such a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely dress.......shame our girls have to grow up.......I could get away with one like this for a little bit yet..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, I wish mine were little enough to wear that kind of dress still....sigh. I bet your niece will adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. O.M.G That has gone so quick...I remember you making her birth pressy....vvveeerrryyy pretty dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful dress. I bet your niece will adore it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a precious dress, I love the Farmers Market fabrics you've used in the tiers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments...... It's nice to know i'm not just talking to myself!