Thursday, June 10, 2010

Oops....Missed one!

Here's another little journal cover that I made for my favorite "Mother-in-law" for Mother's Day.... I forgot to take a picture of it at the time which meant I couldn't post about it!
As with the Mother's day pressie for my Mum... it's to record their travels in their caravan.
She loved it!

After lacking interest for the last couple of weeks, I think I'm actually motivated to do a bit of sewing this weekend and have my dear friend Jo coming for a sewing night/sleepover tomorrow night so should have some new show and tell for you soon.

I can't believe I'm almost up to my 100th post already..... who would have thought I'd have so much to write about?? Guess I'll have to start thinking about a giveaway soon to celebrate!

Until next time

4 comments:

  1. The journal is such a great idea! The size is perfect.

    BTW-I have also had the "quilting blahs" but last night I sat down and did a few projects.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lovely present...........will be lovely to journal there travels in.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this stitchery!!! Great idea for a journal cover too. Have fun with Jo... so fun for adults to have sleepovers too.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments...... It's nice to know i'm not just talking to myself!