Monday, June 21, 2010

Finally!

This one has been in the works for quite a while..... you might remember me posting about it earlier as a work-in-progress here, but prior to that I'd already started it a good twelve months beforehand.
I really don't know why I put off finishing it for so long.... it didn't take very long once I got into it and I got it all framed up on Saturday night, just in time for a special birthday this coming Saturday.

The stitchery is called "Follow your Heart" by Picaninni Patchwork.


I've also found it's actually very simple to lace up my stitchery's in a nice frame myself and a lot less expensive..... now all I have to do is grab some cardboard to put over the back and hide all the lacing.

Until next time.......

4 comments:

  1. looks great and makes it a lot cheaper when you can frame them yourself..........I have done a couple..........great to have it finished....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to have another finished. It looks great. Lucky birthday person

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good! I have tagged you in a post, hehe. Go check it out...you have homework ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely stitching, it looks great. Well done on lacing the back, I've yet to try it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments...... It's nice to know i'm not just talking to myself!