Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cutie Apron

Yesterday I went in search of a Children's apron tutorial for a special little someone I know and came across this one at the Michael Miller "Making it fun" blog.... It was really easy to put together and all-up probably only took me 1.5-2 hours total. There were also measurements for an adult-sized one which I think I might have to make soon too. The fabrics I used are Michael Miller, Carnival bloom and Ta-dot... from memory.

I hope Miss 7 likes it as much as I do!

Until next time.......

5 comments:

  1. Hope Miss 7 does some lovely cooking in it, I know she will LOVE it. Now get cooking....

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute........sure it will be loved and enjoy the cooking......

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute, I'm sure she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. Love the label too. Happy cooking

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely apron, I am sure it will get lots of use!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments...... It's nice to know i'm not just talking to myself!