Sunday, June 27, 2010

And then there were two!

Well.... after my little cutting mishap a few posts back I had to order some extra fabric to complete my "Bagalicious Club" bag no.4.... which then meant I ended up with two finished "Beaufort Bags" instead of one!

I really love this pattern by "Hugs' n Kisses" which only uses two fat quarters (plus lining) to make and is super-easy and fast to complete.... Miss 11 (Little Miss Thimble) even made one with me and had it finished in a couple of hours. I'll show you hers once she gets a chance to post about it herself.
The fabric is French General’s Rural Jardin.


This last photo isn't very good.... but I had to show you that there are actually two of them.... opposite colours, thanks to my little cutting drama in the beginning!


Until next time......

5 comments:

  1. Two are better than one! I can't wait to see shat your daughter made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely bags..........you have a extra present now.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two bags are better than one anyway ! They look lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic bag! Love the fabrics....

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's very beautiful Thimbelina - I only wish I was as talented as yourself and Miss 11! The colours are lovely and make me want to buy fabric even though I would have absolutely nothing to do with it! Keep the pictures coming of your clever creations - I love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments...... It's nice to know i'm not just talking to myself!