Monday, March 29, 2010

Busy Little Miss

My Miss 10, (Little Miss Thimble) has been extremely busy lately making all sorts of lovely things that I just had to share with you. She's becoming so clever with all her craft projects.... I can't imagine what she'll be making by the time she's grown!
Here she is sewing the binding on her first quilt:

This is the 3rd parcel she has sent off for the "Little Stitches" Birthday fat quarter swap.....she forgot to take pics of the previous ones she sent:

A lovely little Stitchery:

Made into an even lovlier journal cover for the "Little Stitches" journal cover swap:

And lastly..... some covered button Magnets, rings and earrings
(the source of my grief in my earlier post here):
Until Next Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments...... It's nice to know i'm not just talking to myself!