Sunday, February 14, 2010

Buttercup Bag

This afternoon I whipped up this cute little Buttercup Bag using a pattern from Made By Rae that you can find here. It was very quick to make and went together beautifully with nice clear instructions. Since I didn't have a magnetic snap, I covered a button and included a small loop to hook over it instead, which I think I like better anyway. I was initially making it as a gift for someone special but now i'm thinking it may be a bit on the small side..... I bet Miss 10 would love a couple of these in nice bright colours!

Maybe I had better keep it??
Until next time.......
Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

  1. Love the fabric you used and the covered button looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH I soooo have to get me some of that fab....that looks soooo nice.I saw that fab a few weeks ago in D Vagas. looks like my pocket money is ear marked...lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments...... It's nice to know i'm not just talking to myself!