Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Won, I Won, I Won!

 I was visiting Quilt Hollow yesterday and decided to pop over to Kimberly's blog "Quilting with Kimberly" from the link and enter her competition for a signed copy of her new book "Jelly Roll Quilts and More"...... and today I received an email from Kimberly to tell me I'VE WON! *Happy Dance*

I pinched this pic from Kimberly's blog to show you what i've won:

Thankyou Kimberly for such a great giveaway and Mary (Quilt Hollow) for sharing your competition finds.

I can't wait for my parcel to arrive.... maybe it will encourage me to dig that jelly roll out of the cupboard and put it to good use!

Until next time.....

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. It looks like a really nice book. Might have to check it out

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments...... It's nice to know i'm not just talking to myself!