Monday, December 7, 2009

How Excitement!

Look what arrived today from my 2009 SSCS partner!

It looks like Julie from Jewells has spoilt me....with 3 lovely parcels, one huge one just for me, one for my whole family & one containing my beautiful handmade ornaments that I couldn't get opened quick enough..... sorry Julie..... no paper saving here today!

I did notice when I took the main parcel out of the box that it had a tear in the wrapping.... but thank goodness Master 7 was around to save the day..... he had that hole taped up quick smart, so no peaking for me!

So now all I have to do is look at this enormous parcel for the next 18 days....... not that i'm counting.
Not just one gorgeous handmade ornament....... But three...... how lucky! Thanks Julie..... I love them!

And, Thanks again to Chookyblue for organising such a wonderful swap...... it must take a huge amount of work to organise it all and make sure everything goes smoothly.

Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. yes it is exciting when all the parcels are arriving..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just passing by and wanted to say good luck with your SOGGIBOTTOM.BLOGSPOT GIVE A WAY BEAR x x x
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments...... It's nice to know i'm not just talking to myself!