Sunday, November 22, 2009

Christmas gift number 2!

Today's project has been to start a Christmas pressie for my little 3yo niece..... it's going to be a draw-string library bag, which I'm hoping to get finished later this week! The back will be much the same as the front only without the writing, just as soon as I get some more vliesofix!

The applique block was made using the "Summer Daze" pattern from Hatched and Patched and I've used Poety Collection scraps that I had left over from the quilt I made for Shannon's 1st birthday.......

I couldn't find a pattern that grabbed me for the quilt, so I used the Hatched and Patched "Boys Toys" pattern.... but as you can see I made a lot of changes, including making it much bigger!
Shannon loves it!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments...... It's nice to know i'm not just talking to myself!